Saturday, October 31, 2009

LIFE as I see IT

Life is not precious as people says they are... it is expendable. Relationship come and goes, so sudden without warning. Life can change in a heart beat, and will throw you off balance. Your friends can be your enemy.. people smile at you and yet deep in their bowel, they want you dead... when opportunity present itself they will blow you up to pieces... this is the reality of life. Some people are saved from this experience and if you asked me, they are better off. Heaven and Hell are right under your nose.. differentiate by a single hair. How you have been brought up in life and how you live your life, will determined how you see life and experience life.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be sorry Ron and I now have your blog address....because you are too good hearted a man to be so cynical about your friends. Although, I do wish all friends had the same qualities of loyality and truthfulness that you do....but I believe, I hope you've encountered more people as friends like unto you.... Although I will agree that Heaven and Hell are a hair's breath from us. Praise God's Grace those who chose Heaven.
    Susan & Ron

    ReplyDelete