Sunday, July 31, 2016

4th OF JULY CELEBRATION

Time is always moving forward, it doesn't matter if you participate with it or not.  It's funny how people are always saying they don't have enough time to do everything they want to.. and here I am letting time slipping through my fingers.. but, I am not going to let that discourages me to continue to write on this blog page, however sporadically as it is..

After the Christmas celebration we have at my house, we are go on separate way and continue with our hum  drum of life requirement. From going to work to going to the groceries store.. we are caught up with our daily lives.

I am really glad that on July 4th we are able to gather at J&K house to celebrate the birth of this nation. What I like about this is that the family atmosphere and the fun we have in being together.  I am glad that members of Frazier family are able to attend the gathering.  

I will post some picture at a later date.. I am having some issues with my camera.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment