Monday, January 16, 2017

FINISHING UP 2016

Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year has come and pass.... I don't now about you, but I can tell you this, TIME hasno mercy on your plan.  It will swallow yuur plan whether you like it or not. I realy need to buckled up and make the ue of the times now, while I still have it.

This past year I have the priviledge to participate in the international festival in my town. It is with much eagerness I responded to the inqury to show case my traditional clothings, where my ancestor ware not so long ago.


         

I also had the oppotunity to dance with the small group of Indonesian in the participating the INDONESIAN CULINARY in Houston.  Some one uploaded in youtube, yu canheck it out on the following link  https://youtu.be/U20sBg_Qk44

I don't know when will the next opportunity shows itself, but  I am waiting with anticipation. "till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment