Saturday, June 20, 2009

DAY OFF

My first day off since the beginning of the month, sitting here in front of my PC and writ ting my journal. I planned on sleeping in and take it easy this morning, but what do you know.. I am up at 5 am this morning and can't go back to sleep.. the bastard alarm clock woke me up. Oh well, guess I have more time to fiddle around with this blog.

Supposed to go golfing with Matt today.. I am not sure with the weather in the low sixty is kind of chilly to be out there chasing the white ball all over the greens. Hopefully the sun will shine come 10-11 o'clock. Meanwhile I can work on my damn bills, to see how much money I got left. Check on my e-mails, to see who remembers to write me.

A cup of JAVA in my hand and SPECTACLES in my eyes... I should be set. Damn I am getting old, I can't see good anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment