Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visitor

Our Annual Training is almost over. Two more days and I will be back to my routine. I am planning to submit a couple of names for a reward.

I have a visitor from higher headquarters today. They came so that they can assist me in getting some of my work load down. At first I was apprehensive about these visitors. But after today, it seems they are really going to help me with some of my work. Hopefully that is the case for tomorrow as well.

I have a wonderful news today. My oldest son has been accepted in to the Green to Gold program. This is where you as an Enlisted person in the Army, through a college program be a commision to be an Officer. He will be a full time student for the next two years, compliment of Uncle Sam without having to worry about anything that come as being in the Army. CONGRATULATION SON! I AM PROUD OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment