Friday, June 12, 2009

Pressures

I guess I spoke to early about having an "Okay Day" on my last opost. It seems that we spoke things to early sometimes and things has a way to proof you wrong. The pressure is on, on the job. My beloved commander received the pressure on delinquent equipment lateral tranfers that he is now putting the issue in his forfront. In a way I got my wish... I want him to pay attention to Supply Aspect of his command and he is paying attention now. Hopefully things would not getting out of hand.

Annual Training is so far is getting better. My PLT SGT really doing an outstanding job and I believe is ready to put on that next rank. I will encurages her to submit her promotion packet and I don't see any rrrreaons why she would not be promoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment